May 12, 2013

Happy Mothers Day!!!

Happy Mothers Day to all the beautiful Mums out there!

I hope you have a splendid day (off)
and get to relax and enjoy 'your' special day with your loved ones.

I will be enjoying breakfast with my boys and then off to lunch with my Mother.  I will also be visiting my Mother-in-law in the afternoon...Im very blessed to have both these amazing woman in my life!

Vintage Mothers:
Lauren Bacall & son Stephen,
Audrey Hepburn with her son Sean and
Shirley MacLaine with her daughter Sachi


w



2 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day Anastasia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!! i really appreciate it!
Hugs
Anastasia
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...