December 15, 2013

pretty parcels - edible gifts...

We’ve had no internet connection at home for almost two days now and it felt like we were forced on an isolated island with no idea what is happening around us!
The drama!
I'm more worried about how much we rely on the internet in our everyday life…good or bad? I don’t know…I do know however, that I got lots done around the house without the distraction but it still felt like something was missing.

so...10 days until Christmas dear friends! are you at that crazy frenzy stage?
I am! I'm still writing out the Christmas cards to be mailed out tomorrow - so late this year! I feel like time is running out and I still have so much to do!
Crazy days!
It's going to be a busy week ahead with last minute gift shopping plus I plan to do some Christmas baking this week before we start visiting friends and family for the festive season...

I loved the look of this parcel styled up by Tara  - she always has great creative ideas - love her tutorial for DIY Holiday gift cards

these sweet Christmas treats would make beautiful edible gifts!
* Dark Chocolate Pistachio Cranberry Clusters 
*Honey dipped Greek Christmas cookies (melomakarouna)
*Nougat Blanc with Almonds and Pistachio



3 comments:

  1. We're into the swing of the visiting and visitors already and there's no time left to do much more. I work right up until Christmas Day so everything has to just roll now. The cards are still being written my end too and there are few finesses to put onto gifts. The main lot has arrived at its destination though so happy about that and my folks drop in Wednesday so I can hand over another load. Phew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I baked yesterday but still have more to do!! Im working as normal as well - no holidays for me until mid Jan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im definitely trying the nougat recipe….looks delicious……x Thks for the inspiration- even if post Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!! i really appreciate it!
Hugs
Anastasia
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...